STARSHINE BREAKFAST COOKIES
March 17, 2020
- 1 cup quick oats or old-fashioned whole oats
- 1 cup Starshine granola
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon cardamom
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1/3 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 1 ¼ large banana, mashed
- 1/2 cup dried mulberries or raisins
- 1/2 cup coconut shreds
- 1/4 cup ground flax
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Combine all of the ingredients into a large bowl of a stand mixer (or use a hand mixer). Mix until all of the ingredients are combined. The dough will be thick.
- Using an ice cream scooper, scoop out dough onto sheet.
- Bake for 16 minutes or until the edges are slightly brown. Cool cookies on the baking sheets for about 10 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.