MINI CARAMEL APPLES
Halloween is around the corner and we have the perfect treat for you: DIY Mini Caramel Apples!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
2-3 large honey crisp apples
Oat My Goodness Vintage Granola
Wooden skewers (cut in half)
1. Peel skin off apples with potato peeler.
2. Use melon baller to make apple balls. Tip: push into the apple first, then turn out for a better shape.
3. Stick wooden skewers in apple balls.
4. Warm caramel apple dip in the microwave, dip apple ball in caramel, spin and twist until covered.
5. Top (or dip) in Vintage.
6. Place on parchment paper + enjoy right away!
This recipe was created by and featured on our team member, Laura Coggins, blog Little Frills!