FIVE INGREDIENT PANCAKES
Looking for a pancake recipe that is healthy and takes just minutes to whip up? This one’s for you. Clean and filled with protein, these pancakes are so tasty that it is hard to believe they only have just a few ingredients!
1 ripe banana, mashed
1 whole egg + 1 egg white, beaten
½ tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 dash of cinnamon
- Whisk all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Over medium-high heat, pour ½ the batter on the sprayed (we like to use coconut oil) griddle once it is hot.
- Flip over after a few minutes or once the edges become golden.
- Once both sides are cooked, add the remaining batter.
- Transfer pancakes to a plate and top with your favorite OMG granola, fresh berries and a splash of maple syrup.