CHOCOLATE COVERED PUMPKIN GRANOLA POPS
October 31, 2017
- 1 ½ cups Oat My Goodness granola
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- ½ cup cashew butter
- ¾ cup honey
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips (optional)
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- 1 ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350º F and line an 8x8 baking pan with parchment paper.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl and spoon into the prepared pan, smoothing until evenly distributed.
- Bake for 25 minutes, remove from the oven, and let cool for about 10 minutes.
- Using a spoon or your hands, mash up the baked batter in the pan.
- Scoop out 2-inch sized balls and place on a baking sheet lined with wax paper.
- Place the sheet into the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- After two hours have passed, melt the dark chocolate over a double boiler and remove the sheet tray from the refrigerator.
- Stick a toothpick or lollipop stick into each rounded ball. Dip each ball in the dark chocolate and place back on the waxed paper.
- Put the tray back in the refrigerator for at least an hour, or until the chocolate has set completely.